SOCCER RULES OF PLAY
- F.I.F.A. rules will govern all games, with the following modifications:
- Unlimited substitution.
- The time limit for the half will be 40 minutes.
- There will be two five minute overtime periods in the case of a tie, with no coaching between the two overtime periods. If still tied at the conclusion of the overtime periods, the game remains a tie.
- When possible, the home team will provide two people to run the lines. Both of these people need to keep up with the play.
- The home team is responsible for providing three game balls.
- A red carded player will sit out the remainder of that game and the next one as well, even if that game is a league contest.
- Coaches who receive a red card or are asked to leave the field will sit out the next game, even if that game is a league contest.
- A game will be considered legal and complete if 75% of the playing time has elapsed