NASO is offering their Insurance to all Referees who work for CASRA at a discounted price. NASO Insurance gives you Liability Insurance for any organized games you officiate. The Insurance also covers you for other sports you may officiate (ie Baseball, Basketball ... etc.)
The cost of group membership is $84/member – that’s a savings of $32 off the regular membership price of $116!
· $6 Million/occurrence coverage for the officials in the group – any game, anytime, anywhere – all sports all levels.
· $100,000 game call and assignor’s errors & omissions coverage
· $15,500 assault protection
· Subscription to Referee magazine and the digital magazine through the NASO Members App
· Special discounted rate on books
· It's Official and LockerRoom newsletters
· Members Information & Consultation Program
· Marriott Athletic VIP card for discounts at participating hotel
If you want to purchase the insurance you need to send a check for the amount of $84 made out to
1508 Perrell Ln
Bowie, MD. 20716
I encourage everyone who doesn’t already have this insurance to purchase it, even if you never have to use it. The USSF insurance you receive when you certify each year, only covers those games that are sanctioned through them. This gives you additional coverage for – any game, anytime, anywhere – all sports all levels..
While CASRA is able to offer you the opportunity to purchase the insurance at a discounted price; CASRA does not manage any claims. All claims need to be addressed directly to NASO. They will be able to answer any questions you may have.